- The ACLS Booster is an online tool and an offline App offered directly by the American Heart Association. It was developed to was created to reinforce critical CPR and emergency cardiovascular care information in an effort to save more lives.
- It is available by purchase only, $3.99.
- It is not required to enroll in an ACLS course
- Purchases Last for one year
- Review Renew ACLS doesn’t get any money from the Booster App Purchase
- You can download it from the Google Play or the App Store
- It is a trivia game to keep clinicians fresh on concepts. (Get the App)
Our Take on the ACLS Booster
Overall, we think this is a great way to stay engaged with ACLS topics. Anything that can keep clinicians engaged with science-based resources is a great thing. Our only wish regarding the App is, we wish it were part of the book purchase. Nonetheless, we have purchased the App.
In the comment section below, tell us if you plan to download the App. If you already have the App, tell us what you like about it, and what you wish for within it.