Please complete everything within the Bulleted List below.
- PRECOURSE WORK (First Timers Mandatory)
- SELF ASSESSMENT (Everybody Mandatory)
- ACCESS PRECOURSE WORK & Self Assessment link / see Instruction button below
- Upload Pre Course Certificate (Mandatory...no exceptions) Use the upload button below.
- Watch. Course Content Videos
- 2020 AHA Provider Manuals the only reference allowed for this class.
- You are responsible for you own copy.
- Corporate Teams may use their library (ex. Orlando Health & Advent)
- If you do not have access to a copy, an opportunity to purchase is below.
Mandatory Before Class... Be sure all is Done!
Must have current BLS Card. You can enroll in BLS here!
If you do not have a current BLS Card. Enroll in BLS before taking ACLS.
It is your responsibility to have the 2020 AHA manual.
No other resource is allowed for class. You are allowed to reference your Manual during the exam.
- Corporate Team Members (Orlando Health & Advent Health etc.) may use their team copy.
- Your Manual is very helpful for the Pre Course.
- An opportunity to purchase is below.
First Timers (Complete Both First Timers & Self Assessment)
Renewals (Self Assessment)
You need 70% or higher to pass.
You can take the Self Assessment as often as you like.
Shoot for 84%. You need 84% on class day.
- First Timers - Upload your Pre Course Work Certificate & Test Results.
- Renewals Upload Test Results.
- Be sure your name and Score is visible. You need a 70% or Higher.
- Check your email inbox for Exam Access Code. Your access code will be emailed to the inbox on file after you complete and upload all Mandatory Pre Course Work or Self Assessment.
- contact email@example.com if you have any trouble with your access code.
Review Renew ACLS Lecture Videos
ACLS EXAM ACCESS
- Complete your written Exam online Before Class
- Password Protected (check your inbox for your password to complete your exam. If you did not receive your password, be sure you have completed and uploaded your Pre Course Work /Assessment.)
- Timed for 2 hours
- Content Copyright & Protected (You have access to this content because you enrolled in ACLS course. Protect your purchase by not sharing content.)
- You get 2 Attempts
- We go over missed concepts on class day
- May retake if needed on class Day.