- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Aug 13 2020
- Time: 7:45 am - 11:45 am
- Basic Life Support First Timer
- Aug 13 2020
- 7:45 am - 12:00 pm
TimeCourse Completion Time varies per student based on the need to remediate.
Basic Life Support Renewal
This course is for anyone looking to renew their current Basic Life Support Certification. All Courses are American Heart Association Certificates. In most cases Certificates are delivered on the same day of class.
The AHA’s BLS Course is designed for healthcare professionals and other personnel who need to know how to perform CPR and other basic cardiovascular life support skills in a wide variety of in-facility and prehospital settings.
High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
- Important early use of an AED
- Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multirescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants