A convenient, quick reference tool for healthcare professionals to use during the PALS Course and in a variety of healthcare settings.
- Updated to reflect new science in the 2020 AHA Guidelines for CPR and ECC
- Vital Signs in Children (normal heart rate, respiratory rate and blood pressure)
- Pediatric Cardiac Arrest Algorithm (including doses and details)
- PALS Systematic Approach Algorithm
- Pediatric Septic Shock Algorithm
- Pediatric Bradycardia with a Pulse Algorithm
- Pediatric Tachycardia with a Pulse Algorithm
- PALS Management of Shock After ROSC Algorithm
- Drugs used in PALS
- Components of Post-Cardiac Arrest Care
- Pediatric Color Coded Length-Based Resuscitation Tape
This product has been updated to reflect new science from the 2020 Guidelines for CPR and ECC and replaces the previous version (15-1046).