HeartCode® ACLS Online
This course builds on the foundation of lifesaving BLS skills, emphasizing the importance of continuous, high-quality CPR. Reflects science and education from the American Heart Association Guidelines Updates for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC).
- For healthcare professionals who either direct or participate in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest or other cardiovascular emergencies and for personnel in emergency response
What does this course teach?
- Basic life support skills, including effective chest compressions, use of a bag-mask device, and use of an AED
- Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions such as symptomatic bradycardia
- Airway management
- Related pharmacology
- Management of ACS and stroke
- Effective communication as a member and leader of a resuscitation team
After completion of the Online Component, Expect to demonstrate skills in class (Skills Session). All of our courses follow American Heart Association Guidelines. We issue official American Heart Association E Cards upon successful completion. We always aim for same day E Card delivery!