This course builds on the foundation of lifesaving BLS skills, emphasizing the importance of continuous, high-quality CPR. Reflects science and education from the American Heart Association Guidelines Updates for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC).
- For healthcare professionals who either direct or participate in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest or other cardiovascular emergencies and for personnel in emergency response
What does this course teach?
- Basic life support skills, including effective chest compressions, use of a bag-mask device, and use of an AED
- Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions such as symptomatic bradycardia
- Airway management
- Related pharmacology
- Management of ACS and stroke
- Effective communication as a member and leader of a resuscitation team
After completion of the Online Component, Expect to demonstrate skills to your instructor via a Video Session. No pre – recordings are accepted. All of our courses follow American Heart Association Guidelines. We issue official American Heart Association E Cards upon successful completion. We always aim for same day E Card delivery!