BLS Instructor Led Live Online Renewal
The AHA’s Basic Life Support Course is designed for healthcare professionals and other’s who need to renew BLS. This course is offered By Review Renew ACLS for experienced providers.
Submission of an unexpired BLS card is mandatory to qualify for this course. Due to the current environment with COVID-19 we find it is necessary to offer this online option to decrease in class contact time. You will learn the following:
- High-quality CPR for adults, children, and infants
- The AHA Chain of Survival, specifically the BLS components
- Important early use of an AED
- Effective ventilations using a barrier device
- Importance of teams in multi rescuer resuscitation and performance as an effective team member during multirescuer CPR
- Relief of foreign-body airway obstruction (choking) for adults and infants
After completion of the Online Component, Expect to demonstrate skills to your instructor via a Video Session. No pre – recordings are accepted. All of our courses follow American Heart Association Guidelines. We issue official American Heart Association E Cards upon successful completion. We always aim for same day E Card delivery!