You have Successfully Registered for a Renewal Course
- There is NO Refund for this Course
- You may reschedule this course within 90 days!See our Course Calendar Page!
- There a Pre-test for ACLS and PALS Course Entry Find it here: Access Pre Test
- Acess Code is: ACLS15 achieve 84% or greater.
- Access Code is: Pals15 achieve 84% or greater.
- Email Results to Cher@reviewrenewacls.com
- During Class You must demonstrate Skills and pass a 50 question multiple choice exam with a score of 84% or higher - for ACLS and PALS. BLS 25 questions.
- You will receive an American Heart Association eCard upon Successful Completion
- You will need a non-corporate working email address to accept your eCard
- To reschedule email Cher@reviewrenewacls.com (your purchase is valid for 90 days should you need to reschedule)
What to Expect During the Course:
- review of BLS and AED for infants and children
- a systematic approach to the seriously ill or injured child or adults
- recognition and management of cardiac arrest
- effective resuscitation team dynamics
- recognition and management of respiratory distress and failure
- bag-mask ventilation, suctioning, and other airway management techniques
- recognition and management of shock
- circulatory emergencies
- recognition and management of arrhythmias
- post-cardiac arrest care.
Resources2015 BLS Manual 2015 ACLS Manual 2015 PALS Provider Manual See our BLS Review! See our ACLS Review! See our PALS Review!