- Another way “good” cholesterol is good: combatting inflammation
- Certain high blood pressure medications may alter heart risk in people with HIV
- Harvard Health Blog - Harvard Health Blog: You’ll find posts from Harvard Medical School physicians and our editors on a variety of health news and issues.
- Teamwork, rapid data monitoring needed to improve nation’s heart health
- Researchers track down metabolic enzyme that protects against inflammation
- New drug targets clots: A potential treatment for heart attack and stroke prevention
- Inpatient imaging volumes down during COVID-19 pandemic
- Pembrolizumab use supported in advanced melanoma
- Glaucoma patients worry about managing disease during pandemic
- Outbreak at Iowa pork plant was larger than state reported
- California surpasses New York state in confirmed virus cases
- World virus cases near 15M; Trump says things will get worse
- CDC: Former smokers have higher levels of fair, poor health
- New diagnostic application can detect cancer cells in the abdominal cavity in real time
- Research shows ibuprofen does not hinder bone fracture healing in children
2020 AHA Updates are Here!